Wednesday, January 2, 2008

All Six Grandchildren

My mom's new Christmas tradition is to buy matching pajamas for all of the grandchildren. This is the first year that we can say our family is complete. None of my parents' three children are having any more babies, so here they are -- ALL six grandchildren.

Ben and my three boys: Joel-7, Evan-4, and Drew-2
Mindy and Jeff's daughter: Suzanne-16 and
Mark and Robbon's two daughters: Mia and Ashley, ages 2 and 10 weeks.

Did you notice all the blue belongs to Ben and me?! How did my sister and brother get all the girls?!

On another note: I haven't exercised in 1 1/2 weeks due to a severely painful pulled muscle near my shoulder blade. I have, however, enjoyed three visits to a chiropractor and some good muscle relaxers and pain medicine. Quite honestly, the pain is almost completely gone today but I'm not going back to the YMCA until Monday.

7 comments:

Stacey said...

What a cute picture! I love that!!

In the life of an Olin...... said...

Cute pic!!! :)
I'm sorry to hear about your shoulder blade! I haven't been to the gym...well b/c I'm putting on my winter coat! I'll see you on monday :)

Jessica said...

How cute! That had to be difficult to find matching pj's in all those sizes!
I think you are allowed a "Christmas Break" from working out, no matter the reason. That's what the holidays are for!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.

Deborah Shurtz Higginbotham said...

I think I am going to buy all of us matching jammies this next year..... just picture stan, me, josh, beck and shane.... too cute for words!!! Hope your shoulder is better be happy you are not down here where your cousin Josh would be working your butt off...he is a slave driver... we are working out mon-fri