Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Drew's Room

I have finally finished Drew's room and I'm so excited because it turned out great!
Ever since our trip to Africa this past summer, Drew has been fascinated wtih airplanes. So, I used airplanes as the theme for his room. I didn't want it to look like a baby's room and wanted it to be simple enough that he could change it up as he got older. So...TA DA, here is his new room. The airplanes and clouds look like they are painted on the walls, but they are actually adhesives from "Uppercase Living," a new product that my friend sells.

3 comments:

Pastor Josh said...

That looks great. Stacey told me about it... but it looks really great.

Stacey said...

AWESOME, AWESOME, AWESOME! I LOVE it! And boy, that friend that sells it must be beautiful and smart and funny. I think I'd like her!

Jessica said...

It looks great! I love the decals, they totally complete the look! No more baby cribs though...are you sad?