Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Batman, Spiderman and Scooby-Doo

Almost 24 hours a day Evan is thinking about superheros. This week he came downstairs dressed in his Batman hat, cape and socks and his Scooby-Doo shirt and sunglasses. I couldn't resist taking a picture. This is what he told me yesterday:

“I did like this (pointing finger down) on your new couch and something felt like it bit me, that’s how I have spider-sense. Cool, huh? That’s because now I can do this (climbing on cupboards) and now I can dribble (a basketball) with one finger. I can climb like this on the window too.”

This superhero thing also works for eating well. "Evan, you have to drink your milk and eat your dinner if you want to be a superhero." Grandpa tried this tactic first and it worked so well that now we use it at home almost daily.

If Evan is a superhero, what does that make me -- Wonderwoman?! Oh yeah, baby!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute! I want a good story on Joel (picture included)
Love,
Aunt Mindy

Stacey said...

Hahaha! I LOVE his description of his super powers! AWESOME. We also use the super thing for eating healthy. Aidan totally thinks that if he eats broccoli he's stronger within MINUTES. It's wonderful!