Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Joel's Cardboard Testimony

Recently at our church our pastor talked about life before Christ and life after we invite Jesus into our hearts and our lives -- Jesus makes all the difference. At the end of the sermon, he had people from our congregation give their "cardboard testimonies." Joel was asked to be a part of this since he is a "miracle baby," born 3 months early at 2 lbs. 7 oz. The video is kind of long, 6 minutes, but I hope you take the time to watch it.

Note: the sound is pretty bad because I just used my digital camera to record it -- it really didn't sound that bad at church. :-)

Note 2: Joel comes in the video at the 4 minute and 45 second mark.

Click on this link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nECPqKgMIxg

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful! Suzanne and I watched it together. She was very quiet and of course I had tears.

Love,
Mindy

Deborah Shurtz Higginbotham said...

Okay Great Auntie Deb cried X2 because i had to show it to someone else.... they got teary too

Anonymous said...

What my cardboard would say:

Should have been warned I needed Kleenex


Now I have a very wet shirt