Saturday, December 15, 2007

Goal Accomplished

Once again I am proud to "announce" that I accomplished my goal of working out 5 times this week! Yahoo! Tuesday was looking bad -- I couldn't figure out how to get to the YMCA because of a sick kid and a busy schedule, so Ben came home from work over lunch so that I could get to the Y. What a great guy!

I am so tired from all my exercise that I went to bed at 8 p.m. last night! I'm feeling much more energetic today.

Now, I just have to figure out how to give up my night-time snacks -- then I might actually lose some weight. I'll have to wait until January 1 to make that resolution. I can't do it ALL now -- then I wouldn't have anything to "resolve" for 2008.

1 comment:

Stacey said...

I agree... why do it ALL right now. Definately save something for later! :) Good job keeping it up! I'm proud of you!!!