Saturday, December 8, 2007

Exercising Sucks!

I managed to accomplish my goal this week -- I worked out FIVE times even though one day school was delayed two hours because of snow.

While playing in the snow with the three boys, I tried to justify not working out because, after all, isn't pulling a two-year-old on a sled up a hill exercise enough? But then I thought of you, my faithful blogger readers, and I knew I had to meet my goal or I would really hear it from you. Thanks for keeping me on track! (Now, where are the kudos? Pats on the back? And wonderful words of encouragement?)


Here's one cute picture of our snow day -- Drew loved the snow (for about 20 minutes).

3 comments:

Deborah Shurtz Higginbotham said...

get ready to eat your heart out..... I JUMPED ROPE....100 times WOOOHOO. Josh is working us out come down here and find out what a slave driver really is.......You do look wonderful Carrie......all jokes aside...keep it up

Stacey said...

WOW! I am SUPER impressed! Week 1 and you are off to a good start! Keep it up Carrie! People will be confusing you with Carrie Underwood in NO time.

Pastor Josh said...

Congratulations...!!! I just want to know where you hid the burger yesterday, and the cake after the party... and the...