Tuesday, November 11, 2008

First Lost Tooth

It happened -- Evan lost his first tooth today. He came up to me yesterday and said, "I don't know how to say this....(pause)...my tooth is loose." Having a loose tooth shocked him so much that he was at a loss for words (that's another first for Evan who always has something to say -- hmm, I guess he's like his father in that way. Yeah, right).

Crazy as I may be, I got all teary-eyed when he showed me the tooth because I realized he's getting so big. He's only four, but he turns five at the end of the month. sob, sob, sob

Here he is showing off his tooth. Oh so proud.
Here is the special tooth super-hero I have been saving for this very day.

1 comment:

Stacey said...

Ooo! Do share about the tooth super hero? What does he do and where did you get him?