Monday, May 18, 2009

Where's Drew?

Tonight I told Drew to get in bed and I would be in to tuck him in. Here's how I found him in his room:He is hiding under a little circle Ikea rug I bought for his room. The picture doesn't show it, but he was originally covering his butt with his hands -- I'm guessing he expected me to smack his butt for not following instructions. But instead...I ran to get the camera! Third kid, what do you expect?!

After realizing I wasn't going to punish him, he showed me what he calls "the taco."
Another Drew story:
We were getting ready to go though the car wash today and I was teasing Drew and told him that I was going to open his window in the middle of the wash.

Trying to convince me that it was a bad idea he said, "Remember, you love me."

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Does he sleep naked? Oh wait, there were socks...

Stacey said...

Just remember, you love me too. So don't pull any fast ones on me! :)

Love the taco!