Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Please Listen

It's controversial and might even make you mad, but I'm asking everyone who reads this to listen to this sermon. Believe me, it will change your life. This is NOT my pastor so I am not endorsing any church or religion, I'm just endorsing Jesus Christ. Also, from the site you can download it to an MP3 player (i.e. iPod) which might make it easier to listen to than sitting in front of a computer screen.

Just click on this link, then either click "play" and "open"; or click on the little square picture to see the video. Or, to download it, click on "MP3".
http://www.sermonaudio.com/search.asp?keyword=52906154239&entiresite=true

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow!! I'm listening as I type. George would love this. I need to get him to listen to it. I am glad I'm listening.

Mindy