Monday, July 28, 2008

Ornery Drew

I am very sad to report that my "baby" turned three this month! I cannot believe it. I've begged him to stay little, but it just doesn't work.

It's not very often that I get a picture of Drew laughing, so I just had to post this one. A friend of mine, Pam, hosted a "combined" b-day party for her five year old, Michael, and for Drew. There were two set of candles on the cake -- one set for Drew to blow out and the other set for Michael. Michael hesitated to blow out his candles so Drew seized the opportunity and proceeded to blow out all of the candles! We told him not to do it, lit the candles again, and once again Drew blew them all out. This is why Drew, my little sinking, ornery child, is laughing. He loved every minute of being a meanie.

2 comments:

Deborah Shurtz Higginbotham said...

awwwwww..... what a cutie. Carrie you are so blessed in your family. I love you all
auntie deb

Anonymous said...

Carrie, what up long lost friend. I need your email address!!!!!
Tiffany from MI
rtiffany99@yahoo.com