Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Lemonade 25 cents

Evan came up with the idea of a lemonade stand to make money. However, he and Drew kept drinking all the profits! We only had 6 real customers (two of them are pictured here), and the boys only lasted about 20 minutes sitting and waiting, but it was fun while it lasted. We did get to meet two new neighbors this way, so maybe it was all worth it.

I've since done some "market research" and decided next time we should set up a "Gatorade Stand" in the BACK yard -- which is adjacent to a small park with a running trail. I think we'd make a fortune on a hot day! (It's all about finding the customer and "location, location, location.")

2 comments:

Pastor Josh said...

Hopefully those runners will have their money with them....

Stacey said...

That's so great! I have a lemonade stand on my list of things I've always wanted to do with my kids, but will probably never do. I admire you!