Wednesday, December 17, 2008

The Award for Mother of the Year Goes To...

NOT me, I'll be busy making license plates in prison. Look what Evan took to preschool today.

What kind of mother lets their five-year-old take this to school?! And the best part is that I didn't find out until another preschool mom told me. Great. Gotta love that.

I dropped off Evan at school this morning but didn't pick him up because he went home with a preschool friend. Later in the day I went to his friend's house to get him and the friend's mom hands me a grocery bag and says, "Mrs. S said Evan had these at school today."

I started laughing so hard! What are the chances my kid would take not one but THREE knives to school?! And not only does the teacher know about it, now another preschool mom knows. Oh. my. gosh! Fortunately the other mom was able to see the humor in the situation too (thank God!). Apparently Evan had them in his pocket, showed his teacher one knife and when she confiscated it, he reached into his pocket and innocently said, "I have these too."

For Evan's next act, we're going to see if he can get through airport security with his arsenal.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh!!! I don't even know what to say....

Mindy

Stacey said...

Hahahahahahaha! Laughing. so. hard. My. sides. hurt. Hahahahaha!

Whew! That is too great! I can't wait to see what he grows up to be. ;)