Monday, August 11, 2008

My Tarzan

So we went camping this weekend and here's what kept Ben busy.


Isn't this hysterical?! The kids tried it too, but swinging on a tree vine is much funnier when the "Tarzan" is 42 years old.

Here are a few more camping pictures. We had such a wonderful weekend with the Powlesland family at Pokagen State Park. The weather was georgeous (except for a short rain shower one day) and it was nice and cool at night. All three boys were most fascinated with the fire. What is it about fire that captivates boys so much?One of the highlights for me was telling ghost stories I found online. I have some GREAT ones (that aren't too scary) if anyone is interested. If you see the boys, make sure you ask them about bloody finger, red sloppity lips, and the purple gorilla.

1 comment:

Stacey said...

Looks like a blast! I'm glad you guys had fun (and Tarzan lived to tell about it).