Thursday, February 21, 2008

Rambo I and II

Here are my tough little Rambos. I'm so proud. Ugh. Whatever happened to the Cinderella and Snow White I thought I would have? (Make-up and tattoos courtesy of the Valentine costume boxes from Grandma and Grandpa White.)For Valentine's Day, I purchased the boys each a book. Nice idea, right? Not quite! Ben, who didn't know I had aleady bought the boys a gift, walked in from work and presented each boy with his own toy automatic gun with laser lights, and army vests. Guess which gift they liked best?! Next year, I'm buying each kid a pony!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow - Evan is really getting into the role, isn't he? Aunt Mindy

Pastor Josh said...

I would so go for the gun, laser light, and vest... come on, a book...? Mrs. White, with the revolver, in the back yard...

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh! It took me 3 times to read what Pastor Josh said to finally get it - funny! Mindy

Deborah said...

Carrie,
Thanks so much for the encouragement! I'm here at SIMCO now and will begin the support raising process at the end of these three weeks. Galmi wasn't my first choice . . . infact, when I started this process Niger wasn't even an option, but the Lord has taken me full circle and has put a new joy in my heart! Once my support is pledged I can leave for language school (1 yr of French), so hopefully I will get there before too long!

Deborah Shurtz Higginbotham said...

I agree with mindy, it took me a few minutes and it finally hit me what your pastor was saying... what a hoot. oh by the way the kids are really really cute.